Monday, August 18, 2008

Another day in paradise

Here it is a Monday afternoon, three days of puking and diarrhea, there is nothing glamourous about being a parent.  Danny's mouth is like a scratched record it just keeps repeating and repeating and he hasn't quiet figured out how to unstick it.  Danny is on the uphill swing now.  Mary is in bed sleeping between cartoons and doses of tylenol she still thinks she is okay to run around stop puke in a bucket and then wonders why she can't play with friends.
Liliann told me today great another day of being bored.  She called a couple friends to make play dates later in the week then her final call to Papa to see if he could play and she found a taker.
Craiger lives the dream today waking up at 6:30 45 minutes after his alarm and then asks me did you turn my alarm off??? Does he know me, when have I ever woken up?  Then after a shower and dressed off to work.  He will then arrive shortly before 6:00 home after riding our lovely Spokane Tranit bus system and walking in his long sleeve pants and long sleeve shirt in 100 degree heat home.  
I sit her thinking I should really run or shower it is almost 4:00 in the afternoon and I am still in my pajamas and haven't done a thing except take a two hour nap with everyone else after shipping Lili off.

I thought by starting a blog it would be something new and exciting we just got a new computer so I wanted to test out all of the features so far I am doing well.  I downloaded music which I haven't ever done before, but now I know how that can add up quickly especially if you click on a wrong song you can't return it.  I have a couple explicit songs by Flo Rida?? is that even right...whoops, I am sure I will learn some new dance moves and words.   Keep posted for new and exciting events I hope this gets more exciting as time goes on.  

1 comment:

colleen said...

Yeah Ann!
watch out....this blogging thing can be addictive!
Love ya! c